Find a Purple Mattress in Birmingham Alabama. You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered online and can likewise be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Birmingham Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Birmingham Alabama
- Mattress Stores Birmingham AL
- Avocado Mattress Birmingham AL
- Casper Mattress Birmingham AL
- Leesa Mattress Birmingham AL
- Lull Mattress Birmingham AL
- Nectar Mattress Birmingham AL
- Purple Mattress Birmingham AL
- Denver Mattress Birmingham AL
- Puffy Mattress Birmingham AL