Searching for a Purple Mattress in Decatur Alabama? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a machine, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to offer support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased on the Internet and can also be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Decatur Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Decatur Alabama
- Mattress Stores Decatur AL
- Avocado Mattress Decatur AL
- Casper Mattress Decatur AL
- Leesa Mattress Decatur AL
- Lull Mattress Decatur AL
- Nectar Mattress Decatur AL
- Purple Mattress Decatur AL
- Denver Mattress Decatur AL
- Puffy Mattress Decatur AL