Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Huntsville Alabama? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, soaks up and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification indicates the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Giving. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Web and can likewise be bought in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Huntsville Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Huntsville Alabama
- Mattress Stores Huntsville AL
- Avocado Mattress Huntsville AL
- Casper Mattress Huntsville AL
- Leesa Mattress Huntsville AL
- Lull Mattress Huntsville AL
- Nectar Mattress Huntsville AL
- Purple Mattress Huntsville AL
- Denver Mattress Huntsville AL
- Puffy Mattress Huntsville AL