Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Mobile Alabama? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to supply assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Internet and can also be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Mobile Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Mobile Alabama
- Mattress Stores Mobile AL
- Avocado Mattress Mobile AL
- Casper Mattress Mobile AL
- Leesa Mattress Mobile AL
- Lull Mattress Mobile AL
- Nectar Mattress Mobile AL
- Purple Mattress Mobile AL
- Denver Mattress Mobile AL
- Puffy Mattress Mobile AL