Find a Purple Mattress in Montgomery Alabama. We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, takes in and moves pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to supply assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented technology seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased online and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Montgomery Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Montgomery Alabama
- Mattress Stores Montgomery AL
- Avocado Mattress Montgomery AL
- Casper Mattress Montgomery AL
- Leesa Mattress Montgomery AL
- Lull Mattress Montgomery AL
- Nectar Mattress Montgomery AL
- Purple Mattress Montgomery AL
- Denver Mattress Montgomery AL
- Puffy Mattress Montgomery AL