Find a Purple Mattress in Princeton Alabama. We have what you need.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company bettered the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Web and can also be bought in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Princeton Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Princeton Alabama
- Mattress Stores Princeton AL
- Avocado Mattress Princeton AL
- Casper Mattress Princeton AL
- Leesa Mattress Princeton AL
- Lull Mattress Princeton AL
- Nectar Mattress Princeton AL
- Purple Mattress Princeton AL
- Denver Mattress Princeton AL
- Puffy Mattress Princeton AL