Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Tuscaloosa Alabama? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, takes in and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can also be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Tuscaloosa Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Tuscaloosa Alabama
- Mattress Stores Tuscaloosa AL
- Avocado Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Casper Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Leesa Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Lull Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Nectar Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Purple Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Denver Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Puffy Mattress Tuscaloosa AL