Find a Purple Mattress in Anchorage Alaska. You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, soaks up and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification indicates the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to supply assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available online and can likewise be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Anchorage Alaska.
Shop Mattresses in Anchorage Alaska
- Mattress Stores Anchorage AK
- Avocado Mattress Anchorage AK
- Casper Mattress Anchorage AK
- Leesa Mattress Anchorage AK
- Lull Mattress Anchorage AK
- Nectar Mattress Anchorage AK
- Purple Mattress Anchorage AK
- Denver Mattress Anchorage AK
- Puffy Mattress Anchorage AK