Searching for a Purple Mattress in Avondale Arizona? You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased on the Internet and can likewise be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Avondale Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Avondale Arizona
- Mattress Stores Avondale AZ
- Avocado Mattress Avondale AZ
- Casper Mattress Avondale AZ
- Leesa Mattress Avondale AZ
- Lull Mattress Avondale AZ
- Nectar Mattress Avondale AZ
- Purple Mattress Avondale AZ
- Denver Mattress Avondale AZ
- Puffy Mattress Avondale AZ