Searching for a Purple Mattress in Catalina Foothills Arizona? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to offer support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can also be bought in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Catalina Foothills Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Catalina Foothills Arizona
- Mattress Stores Catalina Foothills AZ
- Avocado Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Casper Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Leesa Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Lull Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Nectar Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Purple Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Denver Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Puffy Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ