Find a Purple Mattress in Catalina Foothills Arizona. We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and absorbs pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Catalina Foothills AZ?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can also be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Catalina Foothills Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Catalina Foothills Arizona
- Mattress Stores Catalina Foothills AZ
- Mattress Firm Catalina Foothills AZ
- Avocado Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Casper Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Denver Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Leesa Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Lull Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Nectar Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Puffy Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Purple Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Sealy Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Serta Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
- Zinus Mattress Catalina Foothills AZ
Catalina Foothills AZ 85712
Zipcodes: 85712, 85715, 85716, 85718, 85728, 85749, 85750
Geographic coordinates: 32.29785, -110.9187