Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Goodyear Arizona? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and takes in pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Web and can also be bought in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Goodyear Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Goodyear Arizona
- Mattress Stores Goodyear AZ
- Avocado Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Casper Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Leesa Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Lull Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Nectar Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Purple Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Denver Mattress Goodyear AZ
- Puffy Mattress Goodyear AZ