Looking for a Purple Mattress in Lake Havasu City Arizona? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, absorbs and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to supply assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can also be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Lake Havasu City Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Lake Havasu City Arizona
- Mattress Stores Lake Havasu City AZ
- Avocado Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Casper Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Leesa Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Lull Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Nectar Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Purple Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Denver Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Puffy Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ