Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Phoenix Arizona? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased on the Internet and can likewise be bought in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Phoenix Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Phoenix Arizona
- Mattress Stores Phoenix AZ
- Avocado Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Casper Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Leesa Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Lull Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Nectar Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Purple Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Denver Mattress Phoenix AZ
- Puffy Mattress Phoenix AZ