Looking for a Purple Mattress in San Tan Valley Arizona? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can likewise be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in San Tan Valley Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in San Tan Valley Arizona
- Mattress Stores San Tan Valley AZ
- Avocado Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Casper Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Leesa Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Lull Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Nectar Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Purple Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Denver Mattress San Tan Valley AZ
- Puffy Mattress San Tan Valley AZ