Find a Purple Mattress in Scottsdale Arizona. We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a device, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can also be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Scottsdale Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Scottsdale Arizona
- Mattress Stores Scottsdale AZ
- Avocado Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Casper Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Leesa Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Lull Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Nectar Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Purple Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Denver Mattress Scottsdale AZ
- Puffy Mattress Scottsdale AZ