Searching for a Purple Mattress in Tempe Arizona? We have what you need.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, soaks up and moves pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Tempe Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Tempe Arizona
- Mattress Stores Tempe AZ
- Avocado Mattress Tempe AZ
- Casper Mattress Tempe AZ
- Leesa Mattress Tempe AZ
- Lull Mattress Tempe AZ
- Nectar Mattress Tempe AZ
- Purple Mattress Tempe AZ
- Denver Mattress Tempe AZ
- Puffy Mattress Tempe AZ