Looking for a Purple Mattress in Tucson Arizona? You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a tool, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's complete service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can likewise be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Tucson Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Tucson Arizona
- Mattress Stores Tucson AZ
- Avocado Mattress Tucson AZ
- Casper Mattress Tucson AZ
- Leesa Mattress Tucson AZ
- Lull Mattress Tucson AZ
- Nectar Mattress Tucson AZ
- Purple Mattress Tucson AZ
- Denver Mattress Tucson AZ
- Puffy Mattress Tucson AZ