Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Fayetteville Arkansas? You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, transfers and absorbs pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Web and can also be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Fayetteville Arkansas.
Shop Mattresses in Fayetteville Arkansas
- Mattress Stores Fayetteville AR
- Avocado Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Casper Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Leesa Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Lull Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Nectar Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Purple Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Denver Mattress Fayetteville AR
- Puffy Mattress Fayetteville AR