Looking for a Purple Mattress in Anaheim California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, takes in and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased on the Web and can also be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Anaheim California.
Shop Mattresses in Anaheim California
- Mattress Stores Anaheim CA
- Avocado Mattress Anaheim CA
- Casper Mattress Anaheim CA
- Leesa Mattress Anaheim CA
- Lull Mattress Anaheim CA
- Nectar Mattress Anaheim CA
- Purple Mattress Anaheim CA
- Denver Mattress Anaheim CA
- Puffy Mattress Anaheim CA