Searching for a Purple Mattress in Antioch California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a machine, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and absorbs pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Internet and can also be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Antioch California.
Shop Mattresses in Antioch California
- Mattress Stores Antioch CA
- Avocado Mattress Antioch CA
- Casper Mattress Antioch CA
- Leesa Mattress Antioch CA
- Lull Mattress Antioch CA
- Nectar Mattress Antioch CA
- Purple Mattress Antioch CA
- Denver Mattress Antioch CA
- Puffy Mattress Antioch CA