Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Azusa California? We have what you need.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered online and can likewise be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Azusa California.
Shop Mattresses in Azusa California
- Mattress Stores Azusa CA
- Avocado Mattress Azusa CA
- Casper Mattress Azusa CA
- Leesa Mattress Azusa CA
- Lull Mattress Azusa CA
- Nectar Mattress Azusa CA
- Purple Mattress Azusa CA
- Denver Mattress Azusa CA
- Puffy Mattress Azusa CA