Find a Purple Mattress in Boyle Heights California. You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, transfers and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased online and can also be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Boyle Heights California.
Shop Mattresses in Boyle Heights California
- Mattress Stores Boyle Heights CA
- Avocado Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Casper Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Leesa Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Lull Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Nectar Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Purple Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Denver Mattress Boyle Heights CA
- Puffy Mattress Boyle Heights CA