Find a Purple Mattress in Buena Park California. You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and soaks up pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to supply assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Web and can also be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Buena Park California.
Shop Mattresses in Buena Park California
- Mattress Stores Buena Park CA
- Avocado Mattress Buena Park CA
- Casper Mattress Buena Park CA
- Leesa Mattress Buena Park CA
- Lull Mattress Buena Park CA
- Nectar Mattress Buena Park CA
- Purple Mattress Buena Park CA
- Denver Mattress Buena Park CA
- Puffy Mattress Buena Park CA