Looking for a Purple Mattress in Canoga Park California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a device, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can likewise be bought in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Canoga Park California.
Shop Mattresses in Canoga Park California
- Mattress Stores Canoga Park CA
- Avocado Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Casper Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Leesa Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Lull Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Nectar Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Purple Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Denver Mattress Canoga Park CA
- Puffy Mattress Canoga Park CA