Searching for a Purple Mattress in Carmichael California? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a device, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, takes in and moves pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Web and can likewise be bought in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Carmichael California.
Shop Mattresses in Carmichael California
- Mattress Stores Carmichael CA
- Avocado Mattress Carmichael CA
- Casper Mattress Carmichael CA
- Leesa Mattress Carmichael CA
- Lull Mattress Carmichael CA
- Nectar Mattress Carmichael CA
- Purple Mattress Carmichael CA
- Denver Mattress Carmichael CA
- Puffy Mattress Carmichael CA