Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Carson California? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a tool, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available online and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Carson California.
Shop Mattresses in Carson California
- Mattress Stores Carson CA
- Avocado Mattress Carson CA
- Casper Mattress Carson CA
- Leesa Mattress Carson CA
- Lull Mattress Carson CA
- Nectar Mattress Carson CA
- Purple Mattress Carson CA
- Denver Mattress Carson CA
- Puffy Mattress Carson CA