Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Chula Vista California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, takes in and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Web and can also be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Chula Vista California.
Shop Mattresses in Chula Vista California
- Mattress Stores Chula Vista CA
- Avocado Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Casper Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Leesa Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Lull Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Nectar Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Purple Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Denver Mattress Chula Vista CA
- Puffy Mattress Chula Vista CA