Searching for a Purple Mattress in Clovis California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The company likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Web and can likewise be bought in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Clovis California.
Shop Mattresses in Clovis California
- Mattress Stores Clovis CA
- Avocado Mattress Clovis CA
- Casper Mattress Clovis CA
- Leesa Mattress Clovis CA
- Lull Mattress Clovis CA
- Nectar Mattress Clovis CA
- Purple Mattress Clovis CA
- Denver Mattress Clovis CA
- Puffy Mattress Clovis CA