Find a Purple Mattress in Cupertino California. You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and absorbs pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased on the Web and can also be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Cupertino California.
Shop Mattresses in Cupertino California
- Mattress Stores Cupertino CA
- Avocado Mattress Cupertino CA
- Casper Mattress Cupertino CA
- Leesa Mattress Cupertino CA
- Lull Mattress Cupertino CA
- Nectar Mattress Cupertino CA
- Purple Mattress Cupertino CA
- Denver Mattress Cupertino CA
- Puffy Mattress Cupertino CA