Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Delano California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and takes in pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Web and can also be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Delano California.
Shop Mattresses in Delano California
- Mattress Stores Delano CA
- Avocado Mattress Delano CA
- Casper Mattress Delano CA
- Leesa Mattress Delano CA
- Lull Mattress Delano CA
- Nectar Mattress Delano CA
- Purple Mattress Delano CA
- Denver Mattress Delano CA
- Puffy Mattress Delano CA