Looking for a Purple Mattress in Downey California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a machine, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The company also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can also be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Downey California.
Shop Mattresses in Downey California
- Mattress Stores Downey CA
- Avocado Mattress Downey CA
- Casper Mattress Downey CA
- Leesa Mattress Downey CA
- Lull Mattress Downey CA
- Nectar Mattress Downey CA
- Purple Mattress Downey CA
- Denver Mattress Downey CA
- Puffy Mattress Downey CA