Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Dublin California? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The company likewise sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, takes in and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can likewise be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Dublin California.
Shop Mattresses in Dublin California
- Mattress Stores Dublin CA
- Avocado Mattress Dublin CA
- Casper Mattress Dublin CA
- Leesa Mattress Dublin CA
- Lull Mattress Dublin CA
- Nectar Mattress Dublin CA
- Purple Mattress Dublin CA
- Denver Mattress Dublin CA
- Puffy Mattress Dublin CA