Trying to find a Purple Mattress in East Los Angeles California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, transfers and takes in pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Web and can likewise be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar shops in East Los Angeles California.
Shop Mattresses in East Los Angeles California
- Mattress Stores East Los Angeles CA
- Avocado Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Casper Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Leesa Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Lull Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Nectar Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Purple Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Denver Mattress East Los Angeles CA
- Puffy Mattress East Los Angeles CA