Find a Purple Mattress in Eastvale California. You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a tool, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company improved the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and soaks up pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to offer support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available online and can likewise be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Eastvale California.
Shop Mattresses in Eastvale California
- Mattress Stores Eastvale CA
- Avocado Mattress Eastvale CA
- Casper Mattress Eastvale CA
- Leesa Mattress Eastvale CA
- Lull Mattress Eastvale CA
- Nectar Mattress Eastvale CA
- Purple Mattress Eastvale CA
- Denver Mattress Eastvale CA
- Puffy Mattress Eastvale CA