Find a Purple Mattress in El Monte California. We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and takes in pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Web and can also be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar shops in El Monte California.
Shop Mattresses in El Monte California
- Mattress Stores El Monte CA
- Avocado Mattress El Monte CA
- Casper Mattress El Monte CA
- Leesa Mattress El Monte CA
- Lull Mattress El Monte CA
- Nectar Mattress El Monte CA
- Purple Mattress El Monte CA
- Denver Mattress El Monte CA
- Puffy Mattress El Monte CA