Find a Purple Mattress in Fairfield California. We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company bettered the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Internet and can also be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Fairfield California.
Shop Mattresses in Fairfield California
- Mattress Stores Fairfield CA
- Avocado Mattress Fairfield CA
- Casper Mattress Fairfield CA
- Leesa Mattress Fairfield CA
- Lull Mattress Fairfield CA
- Nectar Mattress Fairfield CA
- Purple Mattress Fairfield CA
- Denver Mattress Fairfield CA
- Puffy Mattress Fairfield CA