Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Fontana California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a machine, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, absorbs and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification indicates the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to offer support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can likewise be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Fontana California.
Shop Mattresses in Fontana California
- Mattress Stores Fontana CA
- Avocado Mattress Fontana CA
- Casper Mattress Fontana CA
- Leesa Mattress Fontana CA
- Lull Mattress Fontana CA
- Nectar Mattress Fontana CA
- Purple Mattress Fontana CA
- Denver Mattress Fontana CA
- Puffy Mattress Fontana CA