Find a Purple Mattress in Fountain Valley California. We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a machine, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and absorbs pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification indicates the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Web and can also be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Fountain Valley California.
Shop Mattresses in Fountain Valley California
- Mattress Stores Fountain Valley CA
- Avocado Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Casper Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Leesa Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Lull Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Nectar Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Purple Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Denver Mattress Fountain Valley CA
- Puffy Mattress Fountain Valley CA