Searching for a Purple Mattress in Fresno California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, soaks up and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam doesn't contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to offer support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available online and can also be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Fresno California.
Shop Mattresses in Fresno California
- Mattress Stores Fresno CA
- Avocado Mattress Fresno CA
- Casper Mattress Fresno CA
- Leesa Mattress Fresno CA
- Lull Mattress Fresno CA
- Nectar Mattress Fresno CA
- Purple Mattress Fresno CA
- Denver Mattress Fresno CA
- Puffy Mattress Fresno CA