Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Hacienda Heights California? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company bettered the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, takes in and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased on the Web and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Hacienda Heights California.
Shop Mattresses in Hacienda Heights California
- Mattress Stores Hacienda Heights CA
- Avocado Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Casper Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Leesa Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Lull Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Nectar Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Purple Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Denver Mattress Hacienda Heights CA
- Puffy Mattress Hacienda Heights CA