Find a Purple Mattress in Hanford California. You've come to the right place.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Web and can likewise be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Hanford California.
Shop Mattresses in Hanford California
- Mattress Stores Hanford CA
- Avocado Mattress Hanford CA
- Casper Mattress Hanford CA
- Leesa Mattress Hanford CA
- Lull Mattress Hanford CA
- Nectar Mattress Hanford CA
- Purple Mattress Hanford CA
- Denver Mattress Hanford CA
- Puffy Mattress Hanford CA