Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Hemet California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, takes in and moves pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can also be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Hemet California.
Shop Mattresses in Hemet California
- Mattress Stores Hemet CA
- Avocado Mattress Hemet CA
- Casper Mattress Hemet CA
- Leesa Mattress Hemet CA
- Lull Mattress Hemet CA
- Nectar Mattress Hemet CA
- Purple Mattress Hemet CA
- Denver Mattress Hemet CA
- Puffy Mattress Hemet CA