Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Hesperia California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a machine, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, transfers and soaks up pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Internet and can also be bought in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Hesperia California.
Shop Mattresses in Hesperia California
- Mattress Stores Hesperia CA
- Avocado Mattress Hesperia CA
- Casper Mattress Hesperia CA
- Leesa Mattress Hesperia CA
- Lull Mattress Hesperia CA
- Nectar Mattress Hesperia CA
- Purple Mattress Hesperia CA
- Denver Mattress Hesperia CA
- Puffy Mattress Hesperia CA