Searching for a Purple Mattress in Highland California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a machine, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and soaks up pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Giving. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete service warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered online and can likewise be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Highland California.
Shop Mattresses in Highland California
- Mattress Stores Highland CA
- Avocado Mattress Highland CA
- Casper Mattress Highland CA
- Leesa Mattress Highland CA
- Lull Mattress Highland CA
- Nectar Mattress Highland CA
- Purple Mattress Highland CA
- Denver Mattress Highland CA
- Puffy Mattress Highland CA