Searching for a Purple Mattress in Hollywood California? You've come to the right place.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, absorbs and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Web and can also be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Hollywood California.
Shop Mattresses in Hollywood California
- Mattress Stores Hollywood CA
- Avocado Mattress Hollywood CA
- Casper Mattress Hollywood CA
- Leesa Mattress Hollywood CA
- Lull Mattress Hollywood CA
- Nectar Mattress Hollywood CA
- Purple Mattress Hollywood CA
- Denver Mattress Hollywood CA
- Puffy Mattress Hollywood CA