Find a Purple Mattress in Huntington Beach California. You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and soaks up pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased online and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Huntington Beach California.
Shop Mattresses in Huntington Beach California
- Mattress Stores Huntington Beach CA
- Avocado Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Casper Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Leesa Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Lull Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Nectar Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Purple Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Denver Mattress Huntington Beach CA
- Puffy Mattress Huntington Beach CA