Looking for a Purple Mattress in Irvine California? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfy.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Giving. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can also be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Irvine California.
Shop Mattresses in Irvine California
- Mattress Stores Irvine CA
- Avocado Mattress Irvine CA
- Casper Mattress Irvine CA
- Leesa Mattress Irvine CA
- Lull Mattress Irvine CA
- Nectar Mattress Irvine CA
- Purple Mattress Irvine CA
- Denver Mattress Irvine CA
- Puffy Mattress Irvine CA