Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Jurupa Valley California? You've come to the right place.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented technology seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can also be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Jurupa Valley California.
Shop Mattresses in Jurupa Valley California
- Mattress Stores Jurupa Valley CA
- Avocado Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Casper Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Leesa Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Lull Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Nectar Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Purple Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Denver Mattress Jurupa Valley CA
- Puffy Mattress Jurupa Valley CA