Find a Purple Mattress in La Canada Flintridge California. You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology seems like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Internet and can also be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar stores in La Canada Flintridge California.
Shop Mattresses in La Canada Flintridge California
- Mattress Stores La Canada Flintridge CA
- Avocado Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Casper Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Leesa Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Lull Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Nectar Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Purple Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Denver Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA
- Puffy Mattress La Canada Flintridge CA